- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
— Jase Robertson (@JaseDuckman) April 21, 2014
Not sure why they’re chopping wood, by Tebow and Roberston will be speakers at the 2014 Wildfire Men’s Impact Weekend in Tampa in June. Also, gratuitous Bobby Bowden.
Lesson learned: If you are Tim Tebow, don’t you ever talk to a recruit on the phone.
A career, resurrected. Kinda reminds me of some other famous figure who seemingly came back from the dead. What’s his name? The guy…with the beard. And the wine? Jesus — it’s on the tip of my tongue.
“Tebow potential” isn’t just “bust potential.” It’s a measure of how much controversy his bust would cause. Does that mean we think someone with great Tebow potential will fail? Of course not. It means if they do flame out, it will be spectacularly.
Can Tim Tebow play quarterback in the NFL? I guess we’ll never know. But he can appear on ESPN and tell you how he and his Florida teammates congregated in a hotel room before their BCS championship, locking arms and singing “Kumbaya.” Great use and pronunciation of “homeostasis.” Good start to Tebow’s television career.