- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ESPN SEC analyst and aspiring NFL quarterback Tim Tebow has some remodeling to do, in our estimation.
Tebow’s mouth says SEC Network, but his eyes say NFL. Or something like that.
Starting with this photo and continuing with things like “He appears to be good at football,” we can think of a lot differences between Johnny Manziel and Tim Tebow. Unfortunately, Skip Bayless thinks they’re similar, in that he thinks the world of them.
— Jase Robertson (@JaseDuckman) April 21, 2014
Not sure why they’re chopping wood, by Tebow and Roberston will be speakers at the 2014 Wildfire Men’s Impact Weekend in Tampa in June. Also, gratuitous Bobby Bowden.
Lesson learned: If you are Tim Tebow, don’t you ever talk to a recruit on the phone.
A career, resurrected. Kinda reminds me of some other famous figure who seemingly came back from the dead. What’s his name? The guy…with the beard. And the wine? Jesus — it’s on the tip of my tongue.
“Tebow potential” isn’t just “bust potential.” It’s a measure of how much controversy his bust would cause. Does that mean we think someone with great Tebow potential will fail? Of course not. It means if they do flame out, it will be spectacularly.