- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Lesson learned: If you are Tim Tebow, don’t you ever talk to a recruit on the phone.
A career, resurrected. Kinda reminds me of some other famous figure who seemingly came back from the dead. What’s his name? The guy…with the beard. And the wine? Jesus — it’s on the tip of my tongue.
“Tebow potential” isn’t just “bust potential.” It’s a measure of how much controversy his bust would cause. Does that mean we think someone with great Tebow potential will fail? Of course not. It means if they do flame out, it will be spectacularly.
Can Tim Tebow play quarterback in the NFL? I guess we’ll never know. But he can appear on ESPN and tell you how he and his Florida teammates congregated in a hotel room before their BCS championship, locking arms and singing “Kumbaya.” Great use and pronunciation of “homeostasis.” Good start to Tebow’s television career.
ESPN Just Hired Tim Tebow. He Will Be On Your Television Next Monday Night. (UPDATE: The Tebow Has Tweeted About It)
Not that this would ever happen. But many people think that this would not be a crazy idea. (It is a crazy idea).
This List Of QBs Who Have Gotten Jobs Ahead Of Tim Tebow Makes It Clear: He’s Not Coming Back To The NFL
Whether Tebow’s status as a circus act is making teams wary, or they really believe some guy named Jordan Palmer is a better choice to back up their starting quarterback, is irrelevant. Tebow isn’t getting consideration as an option anymore.