- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Lesson learned: If you are Tim Tebow, don’t you ever talk to a recruit on the phone.
A career, resurrected. Kinda reminds me of some other famous figure who seemingly came back from the dead. What’s his name? The guy…with the beard. And the wine? Jesus — it’s on the tip of my tongue.
“Tebow potential” isn’t just “bust potential.” It’s a measure of how much controversy his bust would cause. Does that mean we think someone with great Tebow potential will fail? Of course not. It means if they do flame out, it will be spectacularly.
Can Tim Tebow play quarterback in the NFL? I guess we’ll never know. But he can appear on ESPN and tell you how he and his Florida teammates congregated in a hotel room before their BCS championship, locking arms and singing “Kumbaya.” Great use and pronunciation of “homeostasis.” Good start to Tebow’s television career.
ESPN Just Hired Tim Tebow. He Will Be On Your Television Next Monday Night. (UPDATE: The Tebow Has Tweeted About It)
Not that this would ever happen. But many people think that this would not be a crazy idea. (It is a crazy idea).