- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Florida State stepped up their punishment — sort of — and suspended Jameis Winston for a whole game. Then something beautiful happened. Tim Tebow was surprisingly articulate about Jameis Winston’s role as FSU’s leader
Watch Tim Tebow’s Predictably Inspirational ‘Motivate Me Monday’ Segment From His First GMA Appearance
Perhaps Tebow was meant for this career path. At any rate, his debut on SEC Nation went pretty well today.
ESPN SEC analyst and aspiring NFL quarterback Tim Tebow has some remodeling to do, in our estimation.
Tebow’s mouth says SEC Network, but his eyes say NFL. Or something like that.
Starting with this photo and continuing with things like “He appears to be good at football,” we can think of a lot differences between Johnny Manziel and Tim Tebow. Unfortunately, Skip Bayless thinks they’re similar, in that he thinks the world of them.
— Jase Robertson (@JaseDuckman) April 21, 2014
Not sure why they’re chopping wood, by Tebow and Roberston will be speakers at the 2014 Wildfire Men’s Impact Weekend in Tampa in June. Also, gratuitous Bobby Bowden.