- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
During last night’s Raptors-Nuggets game, DeMar DeRozan drove the lane and slammed a vicious dunk right on Timofey Mozgov’s head. Blake Griffin ” target=”_blank”>did the same a few years ago in arguably the most famous dunk of his dunkfest career. But of more concern than Mozgov’s penchant for being on the wrong end of highlight reels is that three-dimensional baseline Raptors logo at the Air Canada Centre. SO TRIPPY. Though had Mozgov tripped and subsequently fallen over a two-dimensional obstruction, it would have been a nice finishing touch to the whole thing.
Blake Griffin should not be allowed to do things like this. Last night against the Knicks, the Los Angeles Clippers rookie put up 44 points, 15 rebounds, two highlight-reel dunks, and further added to his growing buzz.