- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
According to this photo, Nuggets center Timofey Mozgov had one of the greatest games in NBA history last night.
During last night’s Raptors-Nuggets game, DeMar DeRozan drove the lane and slammed a vicious dunk right on Timofey Mozgov’s head. Blake Griffin ” target=”_blank”>did the same a few years ago in arguably the most famous dunk of his dunkfest career. But of more concern than Mozgov’s penchant for being on the wrong end of highlight reels is that three-dimensional baseline Raptors logo at the Air Canada Centre. SO TRIPPY. Though had Mozgov tripped and subsequently fallen over a two-dimensional obstruction, it would have been a nice finishing touch to the whole thing.
Blake Griffin should not be allowed to do things like this. Last night against the Knicks, the Los Angeles Clippers rookie put up 44 points, 15 rebounds, two highlight-reel dunks, and further added to his growing buzz.