- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Patriots meet the Broncos on Sunday, and Brady is feeling pretty good about himself, as you can see.
Welcome to the Friday edition of The Xpert Eye, where we take up our usual Passing and Rushing Matchups to Exploit or Avoid, as we head into Week 8 of the NFL/Fantasy Football season. As always, matchup data is best utilized when comparing somewhat equally ranked players.
Aside from The Van Buren Boys, there has never been a more rugged group of characters than you see here. The year was 1994, and the NFL had no idea …
a) Don’t count out the Patriots.
b) Don’t count on the Bengals.
Can a 37-year-old NFL quarterback bounce back after four clunkers in a row? Let’s take a look at other QBs at a similar age.