- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tommy Tuberville Bolted From Dinner With Texas Tech Prospects To Accept The Cincinnati Head Coaching Job
On Saturday, Tommy Tuberville was named the next head coach of the Cincinnati Bearcats football team. Devonte Danzey of Hutchinson (Kansas) Community College, a Texas Tech offensive guard prospect, was stunned. Probably because Tuberville bolted in the middle of dinner with Danzey on Friday, only to find out Saturday that Tuberville had, uh, left dinner to join another school.
I previously said Will Muschamp is a pyschopath. It seems Muschamp has company. Enter Tommy Tuberville.
A lower third graphic during Saturday’s episode of “Gameday” sent ESPN viewers through the Wayback Machine.
Today, the White House released Barack Obama’s long-form birth certificate…an “issue” Texas Tech football coach Tommy Tuberville, of all people, discussed last night on Fox News.
When A Football Coach Gets A $500,000 Pay Raise After Faculty Salaries Are Frozen, Professors Get Pissed
Nothing is bigger in Texas than football. Texas Tech University made that clear when giving Tommy Tuberville a $500,000 raise despite freezing faculty salaries