- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Forget everything you once knew about Jon Kitna, unless the only things you knew about him were that he’s generous as hell and gangster as shit.
Will It Be Kyle Orton (This Season’s Salary: $840,000) Vs. Nick Foles ($500,000) For The NFC East Crown On Sunday?
The Clipboard Bowl? ESPN is reporting that Tony Romo is out for the big NFC East winner-takes-all showdown between the Cowboys and Eagles on Sunday (although Dallas coach Jason Garrett says no such decision has been made). Will it be Kyle Orton vs. Nick Foles? How weird is that?
Tony Romo is the worst! Wait, he’s the best! Wait, he’s the best in the first three quarters! (Let’s set the record straight, after the jump.)
DOH! Romo and the Cowboys coaching staff made the kinds of decisions late in the game today that can get you fired. Or, at least get you mocked on an NBA team’s Twitter account.
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) gives you a rundown on the day’s Fantasy Football news, sharing his takes and offering his Fantasy insights… today, Tony Romo’s big fantasy performance, the care and feeding of the rare productive running back, and more.