- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Following two surgeries last year and a flood of Romo-based soccer memes on Tuesday, the Cowboys quarterback has announced he’s giving up the sport, at least for now.
Can Tony Romo cause a home team to lose just by his very presence? Ha — of course not. That would be … um … hmm.
Forget everything you once knew about Jon Kitna, unless the only things you knew about him were that he’s generous as hell and gangster as shit.
Will It Be Kyle Orton (This Season’s Salary: $840,000) Vs. Nick Foles ($500,000) For The NFC East Crown On Sunday?
The Clipboard Bowl? ESPN is reporting that Tony Romo is out for the big NFC East winner-takes-all showdown between the Cowboys and Eagles on Sunday (although Dallas coach Jason Garrett says no such decision has been made). Will it be Kyle Orton vs. Nick Foles? How weird is that?
Tony Romo is the worst! Wait, he’s the best! Wait, he’s the best in the first three quarters! (Let’s set the record straight, after the jump.)
DOH! Romo and the Cowboys coaching staff made the kinds of decisions late in the game today that can get you fired. Or, at least get you mocked on an NBA team’s Twitter account.