- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Romo’s marvelous improv on third down kept the game-winning drive alive vs. Seattle. So it’s time to declare the Cowboys legit.
As a new football season begins it also means we officially hear about suspensions handed down for some NFL bad boys. There are several guys facing suspensions who could use both extra cash and plenty of distractions. And there are other NFL players, any of whom could get themselves into trouble at any time. What is the best non-NFL line of work for them?
Following two surgeries last year and a flood of Romo-based soccer memes on Tuesday, the Cowboys quarterback has announced he’s giving up the sport, at least for now.
Can Tony Romo cause a home team to lose just by his very presence? Ha — of course not. That would be … um … hmm.
Forget everything you once knew about Jon Kitna, unless the only things you knew about him were that he’s generous as hell and gangster as shit.
Will It Be Kyle Orton (This Season’s Salary: $840,000) Vs. Nick Foles ($500,000) For The NFC East Crown On Sunday?
The Clipboard Bowl? ESPN is reporting that Tony Romo is out for the big NFC East winner-takes-all showdown between the Cowboys and Eagles on Sunday (although Dallas coach Jason Garrett says no such decision has been made). Will it be Kyle Orton vs. Nick Foles? How weird is that?