- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Forget everything you once knew about Jon Kitna, unless the only things you knew about him were that he’s generous as hell and gangster as shit.
Will It Be Kyle Orton (This Season’s Salary: $840,000) Vs. Nick Foles ($500,000) For The NFC East Crown On Sunday?
The Clipboard Bowl? ESPN is reporting that Tony Romo is out for the big NFC East winner-takes-all showdown between the Cowboys and Eagles on Sunday (although Dallas coach Jason Garrett says no such decision has been made). Will it be Kyle Orton vs. Nick Foles? How weird is that?
Tony Romo is the worst! Wait, he’s the best! Wait, he’s the best in the first three quarters! (Let’s set the record straight, after the jump.)
DOH! Romo and the Cowboys coaching staff made the kinds of decisions late in the game today that can get you fired. Or, at least get you mocked on an NBA team’s Twitter account.
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) gives you a rundown on the day’s Fantasy Football news, sharing his takes and offering his Fantasy insights… today, Tony Romo’s big fantasy performance, the care and feeding of the rare productive running back, and more.