- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jerry Jones is willing to put Tony Romo’s back on the line, because… well, there’s no discernible reason for doing this, besides the fact that Jones is an asshole.
Romo’s marvelous improv on third down kept the game-winning drive alive vs. Seattle. So it’s time to declare the Cowboys legit.
As a new football season begins it also means we officially hear about suspensions handed down for some NFL bad boys. There are several guys facing suspensions who could use both extra cash and plenty of distractions. And there are other NFL players, any of whom could get themselves into trouble at any time. What is the best non-NFL line of work for them?
Following two surgeries last year and a flood of Romo-based soccer memes on Tuesday, the Cowboys quarterback has announced he’s giving up the sport, at least for now.
Can Tony Romo cause a home team to lose just by his very presence? Ha — of course not. That would be … um … hmm.