- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Well, helmet heave is more like it, we guess, but you get the idea. Over the weekend, Tony Stewart and Matt Kenseth collided while competing for the lead at Bristol Motor Speedway. Unsurprisingly, this did not end well for either competitor, and Stewart decided to show Kenseth just how angry he was. Shockingly, the car did not appear to sustain significant damage. [Guyism]
On Friday, Tony Stewart had a nice little pow-wow with the media (it was called a “garage-area media availability” session, to be exact). At some point, he got mad at Associated Press reporter Jenna Fryer for asking a question about a Sprint Cup race that took place at Richmond International Raceway, which I guess would be okay if not for the fact the interview was taking place at… Richmond International Raceway.