- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Well, helmet heave is more like it, we guess, but you get the idea. Over the weekend, Tony Stewart and Matt Kenseth collided while competing for the lead at Bristol Motor Speedway. Unsurprisingly, this did not end well for either competitor, and Stewart decided to show Kenseth just how angry he was. Shockingly, the car did not appear to sustain significant damage. [Guyism]
On Friday, Tony Stewart had a nice little pow-wow with the media (it was called a “garage-area media availability” session, to be exact). At some point, he got mad at Associated Press reporter Jenna Fryer for asking a question about a Sprint Cup race that took place at Richmond International Raceway, which I guess would be okay if not for the fact the interview was taking place at… Richmond International Raceway.