- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Well, helmet heave is more like it, we guess, but you get the idea. Over the weekend, Tony Stewart and Matt Kenseth collided while competing for the lead at Bristol Motor Speedway. Unsurprisingly, this did not end well for either competitor, and Stewart decided to show Kenseth just how angry he was. Shockingly, the car did not appear to sustain significant damage. [Guyism]
On Friday, Tony Stewart had a nice little pow-wow with the media (it was called a “garage-area media availability” session, to be exact). At some point, he got mad at Associated Press reporter Jenna Fryer for asking a question about a Sprint Cup race that took place at Richmond International Raceway, which I guess would be okay if not for the fact the interview was taking place at… Richmond International Raceway.