- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Well, helmet heave is more like it, we guess, but you get the idea. Over the weekend, Tony Stewart and Matt Kenseth collided while competing for the lead at Bristol Motor Speedway. Unsurprisingly, this did not end well for either competitor, and Stewart decided to show Kenseth just how angry he was. Shockingly, the car did not appear to sustain significant damage. [Guyism]
On Friday, Tony Stewart had a nice little pow-wow with the media (it was called a â€śgarage-area media availability” session, to be exact). At some point, he got mad at Associated Press reporter Jenna Fryer for asking a question about a Sprint Cup race that took place at Richmond International Raceway, which I guess would be okay if not for the fact the interview was taking place at… Richmond International Raceway.