- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Pat Mayo (@ThePME) has some bad news if you. If you have any of these three players in your Week 2 lineup, that is…
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NFL season. This team-by-team preview details why your favorite franchise might have to start looking forward to next year — and highlights at least one reason for you to be hopeful. Today: we’ll talk about why the defending Super Bowl Champions don’t have a chance at repeating.
In September, Torrey Smith’s younger brother Tevin was killed in a motorcycle accident. The younger Smith was riding his motorcycle in northeast Virginia on on the night of September 22nd, when he ran off the right side of the roadway and struck a utility pole.
The Ravens beat the Bengals 31-24 yesterday, and the play of rookie receiver Torrey Smith was a huge reason why. Smith had his best game as a pro, catching six passes for 165 yards and a touchdown…and the only thing that could stop him was his own hair.
What happens when you’re filming a spot about having Maryland pride – and in the middle of it, an earthquake hits? The Ravens’ Torrey Smith showed us today, and for that, we owe him a debt of gratitude. Video after the jump.