- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fourteen spectacular saves in the span of a 90 minute shutout. Tottenham would have won, had it not been for Krul. Tim Krul. Highlights of his epic day after the jump…
Real Madrid completed a transfer with Tottenham Hotspur yesterday for forward Gareth Bale, paying 100 million Euros for the 24-year-old Welshman. That’s 20 million Euros more than Real paid for Ronaldo a few years ago. Basically, Gareth Bale is super rich now. How rich is super rich, you ask?
Tottenham Hotspur defeated Aston Villa 4-0 today, and as usual, ESPN Soccernet had coverage. Not “as usual,” though, sex jokes were made describing the match. Out-of-touch, strange sex references. They were soon deleted, but check them out after the jump.
Chelsea got itself a key English Premier League win today, beating Tottenham Hotspur 2-1. If only they shouldn’t have lost.