- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fourteen spectacular saves in the span of a 90 minute shutout. Tottenham would have won, had it not been for Krul. Tim Krul. Highlights of his epic day after the jump…
Real Madrid completed a transfer with Tottenham Hotspur yesterday for forward Gareth Bale, paying 100 million Euros for the 24-year-old Welshman. That’s 20 million Euros more than Real paid for Ronaldo a few years ago. Basically, Gareth Bale is super rich now. How rich is super rich, you ask?
Tottenham Hotspur defeated Aston Villa 4-0 today, and as usual, ESPN Soccernet had coverage. Not “as usual,” though, sex jokes were made describing the match. Out-of-touch, strange sex references. They were soon deleted, but check them out after the jump.
Chelsea got itself a key English Premier League win today, beating Tottenham Hotspur 2-1. If only they shouldn’t have lost.