- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fourteen spectacular saves in the span of a 90 minute shutout. Tottenham would have won, had it not been for Krul. Tim Krul. Highlights of his epic day after the jump…
Real Madrid completed a transfer with Tottenham Hotspur yesterday for forward Gareth Bale, paying 100 million Euros for the 24-year-old Welshman. That’s 20 million Euros more than Real paid for Ronaldo a few years ago. Basically, Gareth Bale is super rich now. How rich is super rich, you ask?
Tottenham Hotspur defeated Aston Villa 4-0 today, and as usual, ESPN Soccernet had coverage. Not “as usual,” though, sex jokes were made describing the match. Out-of-touch, strange sex references. They were soon deleted, but check them out after the jump.
Chelsea got itself a key English Premier League win today, beating Tottenham Hotspur 2-1. If only they shouldn’t have lost.