- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
For those of you unfamiliar with the term, a “Rabona” is when you kick the ball with the wrong foot. It does not work from beyond a few feet away from goal (or really anywhere). This is a once in a lifetime score. Remarkable.
Fourteen spectacular saves in the span of a 90 minute shutout. Tottenham would have won, had it not been for Krul. Tim Krul. Highlights of his epic day after the jump…
Real Madrid completed a transfer with Tottenham Hotspur yesterday for forward Gareth Bale, paying 100 million Euros for the 24-year-old Welshman. That’s 20 million Euros more than Real paid for Ronaldo a few years ago. Basically, Gareth Bale is super rich now. How rich is super rich, you ask?
Tottenham Hotspur defeated Aston Villa 4-0 today, and as usual, ESPN Soccernet had coverage. Not “as usual,” though, sex jokes were made describing the match. Out-of-touch, strange sex references. They were soon deleted, but check them out after the jump.
Chelsea got itself a key English Premier League win today, beating Tottenham Hotspur 2-1. If only they shouldn’t have lost.