- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
It’s easy to forget how good Tracy McGrady used to be at his peak – the guy once averaged 32.1 points per game for an entire season. But even though he’s not even that old now – only 33 – he’s been a shell of his old self for a long time. He hasn’t averaged double figures in points since 2008-09. And now, for the time being, he’s out of the NBA, off to play in China for the Qingdao Eagles. But that need not be seen as a symbol of some grand fall from grace. In fact, judging by the reception he got upon his arrival in China, he’ll be just about the biggest thing going over there. And to us, that’s pretty cool. [Ball Don't Lie]
Mutiny? Revolt? Protest? Whatever’s going on in Detroit, it’s clearly toxic. Let’s see where the media is placing the blame for this big ugly mess.
It’s clear by now that Detroit Pistons head coach John Kuester will soon be able to remove that title from his name, but in the meantime, it’s actually sad what’s become of his tenure.