- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
There’s no way this one could backfire. Tracy Morgan, notable Knicks fan and sometimes vulgar comedian, will apparently take control of the Knicks’ Twitter account, @nyknicks, for toinght’s game against the Houston Rockets.
Knicks fans are justifiably excited to see their team back in the playoffs, even if expectations for the playoff run aren’t especially high. Among those excited: Tracy Morgan.
Remember when Tracy Morgan said that Sarah Palin is “great masturbation material” on TNT’s NBA pregame show, leaving even Charles Barkley uncomfortable? Believe it or not, Morgan has even more to say on the matter.
TNT issued an extremely rapid apology in the wake of Tracy Morgan’s unscripted comments about Sarah Palin during their NBA pregame show last night.
A TNT producer’s worst nightmare occurred a short time ago when Tracy Morgan called Sarah Palin “good masturbation material” on their NBA pregame show.
So the ESPY awards were last night, and for a show that no one cared about, plenty of people were tweeting about Mark Wahlberg, Tracy Morgan, and Michelle Beadle.