- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
There’s no way this one could backfire. Tracy Morgan, notable Knicks fan and sometimes vulgar comedian, will apparently take control of the Knicks’ Twitter account, @nyknicks, for toinght’s game against the Houston Rockets.
Knicks fans are justifiably excited to see their team back in the playoffs, even if expectations for the playoff run aren’t especially high. Among those excited: Tracy Morgan.
Remember when Tracy Morgan said that Sarah Palin is “great masturbation material” on TNT’s NBA pregame show, leaving even Charles Barkley uncomfortable? Believe it or not, Morgan has even more to say on the matter.
TNT issued an extremely rapid apology in the wake of Tracy Morgan’s unscripted comments about Sarah Palin during their NBA pregame show last night.
A TNT producer’s worst nightmare occurred a short time ago when Tracy Morgan called Sarah Palin “good masturbation material” on their NBA pregame show.
So the ESPY awards were last night, and for a show that no one cared about, plenty of people were tweeting about Mark Wahlberg, Tracy Morgan, and Michelle Beadle.