- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Shortly after Robert Griffin III was drafted second overall by the Washington Redskins, he started thinking of his off-the-field pursuits and his “brand” (/shudders). He hired an attorney and created the LLC “Thr3escompany,” as well as having already trademarked RGIII, RG3, Robert Griffin III and “unbelievably unbelievable,” Now that list of trademarked phrases has expanded, a lot.