- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Shortly after Robert Griffin III was drafted second overall by the Washington Redskins, he started thinking of his off-the-field pursuits and his “brand” (/shudders). He hired an attorney and created the LLC “Thr3escompany,” as well as having already trademarked RGIII, RG3, Robert Griffin III and “unbelievably unbelievable,” Now that list of trademarked phrases has expanded, a lot.