- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Shortly after Robert Griffin III was drafted second overall by the Washington Redskins, he started thinking of his off-the-field pursuits and his “brand” (/shudders). He hired an attorney and created the LLC “Thr3escompany,” as well as having already trademarked RGIII, RG3, Robert Griffin III and “unbelievably unbelievable,” Now that list of trademarked phrases has expanded, a lot.