- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Minnesota owner Glen Taylor sounds an awful lot like a certain bitter owner did when the greatest player in the world took his talents to South Beach four years ago. This was different, Taylor. At least you’re getting a serviceable No. 1 overall pick in exchange for Love.
Chip Kelly wants to be the smartest man in the room. One day we’ll all appreciate him as one of the top coaches in the league. Until then, we’ll continue to scratch our heads and have our doubts.
Even though he’s a Bay Area guy, the trade that sent Jonny Gomes and Jon Lester to the A’s is bittersweet for the bearded outfielder. Watch his emotional goodbye to the team that gave him a World Series ring and so much more, inside…
The Tigers were in the middle of a game with the White Sox when the David Price deal happened, but when a player gets traded, he’s got to go. Bye, Austin Jackson.
Fantasy Baseball owners will be biting their nails hoping their players in bad situations get traded to good situations, and not the other way around, for Thursday’s 4pm ET MLB trade deadline. Here are five places to stay connected with the goings on.
Boston scratched starting pitcher Jon Lester from his scheduled start against Toronto Wednesday night, adding to the speculation that he’s going to be traded before Thursday’s MLB trade deadline. Brandon Workman started in Lester’s place.