- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Believe it or not, the New York Jets aren’t the only NFL team holding training camp right now. After some thorough investigation, we discovered that 31 other NFL teams are actually in the process of readying themselves for the 2012 season. Today, we take you to Vikings camp, where rookie wide receiver Greg Childs made a great case for a roster spot with a touchdown catch he reeled in while bear-hugging a defender.