- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Colts didn’t regret the trade before last night’s game, where T-Rich had 22 yards on 8 carries. Guess how many yards Donald Brown had? Wait, no — guess how many yards Andrew Luck had?
Grading The 4 Most Confusing ESPN Fantasy Football Projections For Week 10: Richardson, Tolbert, Bush, And Mike James
Plato — father of modern philosophy — said it best about the 2013 fantasy football season:
This man, on one hand, believes that he knows something, while not knowing [anything]. On the other hand, I – equally ignorant – do not believe [that I know anything].
This week, nothing may be scarier than to have to start Trent Richardson or Tom Brady. On Halloween, Adam Ronis and Scott Engel talk about the guys who scare fantasy owners the most.
What is the fantasy fallout of the big Trent Richardson trade? From Indianapolis to Cleveland, Scott Engel and Adam Ronis take a comprehensive look.
The single best, most comprehensive fantasy football document in the history of the internet, after the jump. Learn.
According to Adam Schefter, the Colts have acquired Trent Richardson from the Cleveland Browns in exchange for a first round draft pick.