- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Buzzfeed has put together a video compilation from Sunday’s episode of NFL Kickoff, which reveals that the show’s hosts — Trey Wingo, Mark Schlereth, and Tedy Bruschi — had obviously made some sort of pop cultural blood pact before taping began. As you’ll see, they tried to see how many “Princess Bride” references they could fit into one half-hour of television. By the time Schlereth is shouting “THERE WILL BE NO SURVIVORRRSS,” you’re wondering how you could’ve missed it, and marveling at the dedication shown by three guys just trying to pass the time at work.