- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
John Terry Isn’t Racist For Calling An Opponent A “Black C-nt” Because He Helps African Charities, Says John Terry
English soccer star John Terry is on trial for calling an opponent a “fucking black cunt.” The details (and context), after the jump.
Roger Clemens was found not guilty of perjury, but the New York Daily News disagrees. And of course, they’ll let that be known. Was this really more important than R.A. Dickey’s second-straight one-hitter?
We can’t blame you if you haven’t wanted to keep up too diligently with the Jerry Sandusky trial, which has been taking place all week. But some noteworthy things happened, so here’s a quick roundup so you can get in, get out and get back to focusing on things that don’t make you sick.