- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Gael Monfils is awesome because he doesn’t actually care about tennis and just wants to give SportsGrid funny video clips to post. (Or alternatively: This is Gael Monfils being Gael Monfils.)
Trick shot videos are entertaining even when unlikable pasty swingmen do them, so, they’re really, really entertaining when cute babies do them. Proof of this above. Never grow up, trick shot baby. [The Big Lead]
There was some buzz floating around the Internet of a so-called “unstoppable” move that LeBron James had mastered. Well, evidence of said move has surfaced, and, yeah, it’s crazy. It might not work in a game every time, but if he could pull it off regularly, it would be sky hook-esque. Check it out after the jump.
Apparently, working your way near the top of ESPN’s rotation of NBA analysts isn’t enough for Chris Mullin. No, the five-time All-Star also wants to be the coolest guy on their Bristol campus.