- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Gael Monfils is awesome because he doesn’t actually care about tennis and just wants to give SportsGrid funny video clips to post. (Or alternatively: This is Gael Monfils being Gael Monfils.)
Trick shot videos are entertaining even when unlikable pasty swingmen do them, so, they’re really, really entertaining when cute babies do them. Proof of this above. Never grow up, trick shot baby. [The Big Lead]
There was some buzz floating around the Internet of a so-called “unstoppable” move that LeBron James had mastered. Well, evidence of said move has surfaced, and, yeah, it’s crazy. It might not work in a game every time, but if he could pull it off regularly, it would be sky hook-esque. Check it out after the jump.
Apparently, working your way near the top of ESPN’s rotation of NBA analysts isn’t enough for Chris Mullin. No, the five-time All-Star also wants to be the coolest guy on their Bristol campus.