- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Super Bowl’s over, so it’s time to refocus on basketball. Fantasy basketball. Here are a few key concepts and free agent moves to keep your playoff hopes alive or push your team to championship contender.
How Cute: Tyler Hansbrough Loses His Sh*t To Defend Brother Ben Hansbrough After He Took An Elbow To The Head
During last night’s Cavs-Pacers game, Cleveland’s Tristan Thompson was trying to wrestle away a rebound when his elbows swung wildly. Unfortunately one connected with the side of Ben Hansbrough’s chin, causing him to stagger backwards in shock/pain. This did not make Tyler Hansbrough happy, who jumped to the defense of his brother and had a mini-meltdown.
This sequence in which Cleveland Cavaliers rookie Tristan Thompson and Charlotte Bobcats center Byron Mullens trade blocked dunks is almost comical. This video has all the perfect elements, from Mullens almost giving up on the play after getting blocked to the “Get that weak stuff out of here!” call by the commentator.