- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Super Bowl’s over, so it’s time to refocus on basketball. Fantasy basketball. Here are a few key concepts and free agent moves to keep your playoff hopes alive or push your team to championship contender.
How Cute: Tyler Hansbrough Loses His Sh*t To Defend Brother Ben Hansbrough After He Took An Elbow To The Head
During last night’s Cavs-Pacers game, Cleveland’s Tristan Thompson was trying to wrestle away a rebound when his elbows swung wildly. Unfortunately one connected with the side of Ben Hansbrough’s chin, causing him to stagger backwards in shock/pain. This did not make Tyler Hansbrough happy, who jumped to the defense of his brother and had a mini-meltdown.
This sequence in which Cleveland Cavaliers rookie Tristan Thompson and Charlotte Bobcats center Byron Mullens trade blocked dunks is almost comical. This video has all the perfect elements, from Mullens almost giving up on the play after getting blocked to the “Get that weak stuff out of here!” call by the commentator.