- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Now Denver did get the last laugh because they beat Oklahoma City 121-118 in overtime, but not before Russell Westbook could goaltend two of the Denver mascot’s trick shots. Kevin Garnett has the annoying habit of doing the same to post-whistle shots, and nobody likes Kevin Garnett. So don’t be Kevin Garnett, Russell Westbrook. Please.
Albert Pujols took a lot of money and jumped ship for the Los Angeles Angeles this past offseason. The Los Angeles Angels did not make the playoffs. The Saint Louis Cardinals, his former team, are currently playing in Game 3 of the ALCS and are three wins away from the World Series. This probably makes Albert Pujols sad.
The Portland Trail Blazers Offered Roy Hibbert A Max Contract, Trolled Pacers GM Kevin Pritchard In The Process
Indiana Pacers center Roy Hibbert is officially a restricted free agent, and the Portland Trail Blazers are targeting his services. They reportedly offered him a max contract, which should come as no surprise in light of his stellar performance in the NBA playoffs, both dominating offensively and defending the rim against the likes of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.