- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Welcome to SportsGrid’s new, daily feature, where we tell you what sports are on TV tonight. Then, I do my best to help you win some money while watching. You know, if you’re into that sort of thing, and gambling is legal in your jurisdiction. Feel free to tweet hateful things at me if my advice moves you to do so. Tonight, we’ve got Grizzlies-Thunder, Penguins-Rangers, Illini-Spartans, and more!
Jerry Bruckheimer – the producer behind movies like the Pirates of the Caribbean saga and Black Hawk Down, as well as TV shows like The Amazing Race and CSI, is teaming up with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, of WWE and Fast Five fame, on a new TV show. What subject will they be throwing their many, many, many combined dollars behind? One that makes sense given Johnson’s background: pro wrestling.
Turn on ESPN2′s Wimbledon coverage right now and you’ll see a replay of yesterday’s men’s quarterfinal between Roger Federer and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga…instead of the women’s semifinal that’s, you know, happening now.
New York’s Vulture section passes along a terrific nugget from Screen Junkies: a montage of some of the best sports movie/TV show pep talks ever given. Video – and us trying to rectify a major omission – after the jump.
Yes, we admit we were amused by this unfortunate typo on Louisville TV station WLKY. No, we certainly do not believe the station was similarly amused.