- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Holy Crap, Someone Please Caption This Photo Of Gronk Double Fisting Beef-Bones So That We Don’t Have To
RotoExperts.com Managing Editor Jake Ciely gives you his weekly Twitter roundup with baseball, How I Met Your Mother, and more.
Though nothing is better than putting your roommate’s stuff Craigslist, messin’ with your Twitter followers is a godsend to merry pranksters on April 1st. Take Sean Doolittle, who had a beard, then didn’t, then did. The definitive hipster prank, right behind replacing their organic Sriracha with non-organic Sriracha.
Bronny Bronny Bronny — my man. Everyone knows the first rule of repping a product is “don’t tell the world it’s a piece of shit.”
— Wade Phillips (@sonofbum) March 6, 2014
BLAM BLAM BLAM. Twitter shots fired by Wade Phillips, the best 66-year-old Twitter user out there.
Despite The Big Lead’s Cynical Projections, Jose Bautista Beats Derek Jeter In ‘Face Of The MLB’ Contest
Though his incessant twitter-bomb strategy is pathetic, we’re pretty sure he’s not defacing the illustrious title of “The Face of the MLB.” That’s because it’s a stupid Twitter popularity contest and doesn’t mean a damn thing. Who cares how he campaigns for it? If he wants to win a semantic argument by screaming into a megaphone, let him do it.
— jake kovalcik (@JakeIsMobile) January 21, 2014
Get outta here with this.