- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
As Idiot Georgia Fans Attempt To Shoot Messenger In Todd Gurley Scandal, We Rank The 17 Funniest Spencer Hall Tweets
Just a week ago, the Detroit Lions lost linebacker Stephen Tulloch for the remainder of the season as he tore his ACL while celebrating a play. That was pretty funny, but it doesn’t even compare in the slightest to how Detroit tight end Joseph Fauria sprained his ankle, as announced by the team today.
Cmon Trey Burke keep your schlong off the internet
— Marco Tonarelli (@mtonarel) September 29, 2014
RULE #1 of nude selfies: Do not include your face. Rookie mistake, Trey. Rookie mistake.
Poor Paul George. The dude had one of the more horrific leg injuries you’ll ever see while basically playing off-season pickup basketball (c’mon, we’re going to win that FIBA thing easily, right?). But rather than waiting for everyone to sign his cast, he was busy getting ready for the season by changing his jersey number from 24 to 13. I’ll wait… Oh c’mon, PG-13. Get it? But then he decided to tweet today…
While NBA players are relaxing at their summer homes, the interns at front offices all around the country are slaving away on photoshopped movie poster puns. This is America. We’re cool with that.