- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
— Wade Phillips (@sonofbum) March 6, 2014
BLAM BLAM BLAM. Twitter shots fired by Wade Phillips, the best 66-year-old Twitter user out there.
Despite The Big Lead’s Cynical Projections, Jose Bautista Beats Derek Jeter In ‘Face Of The MLB’ Contest
Though his incessant twitter-bomb strategy is pathetic, we’re pretty sure he’s not defacing the illustrious title of “The Face of the MLB.” That’s because it’s a stupid Twitter popularity contest and doesn’t mean a damn thing. Who cares how he campaigns for it? If he wants to win a semantic argument by screaming into a megaphone, let him do it.
— jake kovalcik (@JakeIsMobile) January 21, 2014
Get outta here with this.
The much loved defensive coordinator of the Bengals is now the head coach of the Vikings. How do Bengals players feel about that?
John Rocker is maaaaybe the worst human being on Earth who hasn’t murdered anyone (that we know of). Watch him lose his cool over social media and go on a rant for the ages. NSFW, you guys…
Memes and photoshopped images and GIFs and jokes. Ahh, Twitter Christmas has arrived — and its Santa Claus coaches the Pittsburgh Steelers. A full breakdown of how the internet is handling this moment in sports history, inside.