- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
While NBA players are relaxing at their summer homes, the interns at front offices all around the country are slaving away on photoshopped movie poster puns. This is America. We’re cool with that.
It's been pretty much all Chelsea since we went 2-1 up. Oscar just curled a cross-cum-shot well over. #CFCLive
— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) August 18, 2014
They were using “cum” in the Latin sense, not as a slang term. But you knew that, right?
Any time something like this happens in professional sports, there’s sure to be a large reaction on the Twitterverse from fans and athletes alike. Here’s a look at some notable Twitter reactions to the injury.
The LeBron James rumor mill is heating up tonight. We have all of the updates you’ll need right here.
Remember the big, blocking Tight Ends of yesteryear? Thanks to the course of evolution in the NFL (what, you thought the sport was a product of intelligent design?) they’re becoming extinct. Now we have the hybrid TE/WR combo, also know as the Joker TE, who lines up like a TE, but is really another receiver. Last season six TEs were among the Top 30 in receptions.