- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- With Gronkowski Under The Knife, Let's Talk 2013 Tight End Options
- LeBron Even Flops At The Grocery Store
- Chris Kluwe Watched That Mermaid Documentary On Discovery Channel And Twitter Hilarity Ensued
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Not too many Udinese supporters traveled to Genoa to witness their team’s 2-0 victory over Sampdoria in Serie A yesterday. It’s a distance of 512 kilometers, according to Google Maps, so we understand why so few people made the trip. Excuse us: person. As in, one.
European Footballer Performs American-Football-Style Tackle On Opponent, Is Extremely Pleased With Self
American football and rest-of-world football (or “soccer,” as I understand some like to call it) are very different games. Take tackling, for instance. Tackling happens in both sports, of course, but in very different forms. Well, usually in very different forms. [Dirty Tackle]