- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Not too many Udinese supporters traveled to Genoa to witness their team’s 2-0 victory over Sampdoria in Serie A yesterday. It’s a distance of 512 kilometers, according to Google Maps, so we understand why so few people made the trip. Excuse us: person. As in, one.
European Footballer Performs American-Football-Style Tackle On Opponent, Is Extremely Pleased With Self
American football and rest-of-world football (or “soccer,” as I understand some like to call it) are very different games. Take tackling, for instance. Tackling happens in both sports, of course, but in very different forms. Well, usually in very different forms. [Dirty Tackle]