- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Not too many Udinese supporters traveled to Genoa to witness their team’s 2-0 victory over Sampdoria in Serie A yesterday. It’s a distance of 512 kilometers, according to Google Maps, so we understand why so few people made the trip. Excuse us: person. As in, one.
European Footballer Performs American-Football-Style Tackle On Opponent, Is Extremely Pleased With Self
American football and rest-of-world football (or “soccer,” as I understand some like to call it) are very different games. Take tackling, for instance. Tackling happens in both sports, of course, but in very different forms. Well, usually in very different forms. [Dirty Tackle]