- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Not too many Udinese supporters traveled to Genoa to witness their team’s 2-0 victory over Sampdoria in Serie A yesterday. It’s a distance of 512 kilometers, according to Google Maps, so we understand why so few people made the trip. Excuse us: person. As in, one.
European Footballer Performs American-Football-Style Tackle On Opponent, Is Extremely Pleased With Self
American football and rest-of-world football (or “soccer,” as I understand some like to call it) are very different games. Take tackling, for instance. Tackling happens in both sports, of course, but in very different forms. Well, usually in very different forms. [Dirty Tackle]