- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Not too many Udinese supporters traveled to Genoa to witness their team’s 2-0 victory over Sampdoria in Serie A yesterday. It’s a distance of 512 kilometers, according to Google Maps, so we understand why so few people made the trip. Excuse us: person. As in, one.
European Footballer Performs American-Football-Style Tackle On Opponent, Is Extremely Pleased With Self
American football and rest-of-world football (or “soccer,” as I understand some like to call it) are very different games. Take tackling, for instance. Tackling happens in both sports, of course, but in very different forms. Well, usually in very different forms. [Dirty Tackle]