- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
There are those who pretend to be nerds, those who pretend not to be nerds, Orcs, and those who shamelessly obsess over the finer points of drawing superheros. Consider Rashad Evans the latter (and maybe part orc because he could easily rip your head off).
UFC 170: Prepare For Rousey-McMann By Watching An Attractive Young Lady Choke The Bejesus Out Of Her Male Opponent
…Or an unsanctioned Super Bowl XLVIII tailgate party — which ever comes first. Video of the grueling process of body painting two beautiful women, as well as some choice behind-the-scenes Instagram photos, after the jump.
Want to get away?
This real-life “Freddy vs. Jason” happened at Adrenaline Freefight Challenge 6 in Trbovlje, Slovenia, and the fighters are Jasmin Popara and Ranis Ali Smajlović. The mayhem begins at around the 2:00 mark, and before it’s over the ring is pretty much painted red. Sweet William Wallace, what a display.