- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- Canadian Singer Forgets 30% Of Star Spangled Banner
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Russian Boxer Gets His Eye Obliterated (SLIDESHOW)
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
You’ve seen the photo of Tom Brady’s Uggs-modeling, but if there’s one thing this site has taught us, it’s that there’s nothing like video. Thankfully, now an actual Uggs commercial, where you can see (but not hear) Brady put his Uggs to work. See how it looks after the jump.
The thing is, Tom Brady must have really wanted to model man-Uggs in Australia. Brady is one of the most immensely successful, popular athletes in America. He could be modeling anything he wants. The finest suits. Expensive watches. Brady would just have to say the word, and he could probably cut a deal. And instead…Uggs.
Apparently the onslaught of internet disdain was not enough to deter him, because the man who chose to wear Uggs to a Miami Heat game last week, wore them again.