- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Hope you guys weren’t expecting the U.S. to make a major breakthrough at the World Cup in Brazil this year (99 days to go!), because today’s 2-0 loss to Ukraine was about a bad an omen as there is in international soccer.
If you thought things were tense in Congress, think again. The fiscal cliff has nothing on the violence-, corruption-riddled political system in the Ukraine, where in its legislature’s first day of a new session, a fist-fight, including crotch shots aplenty, broke out on the parliament floor. Present was legendary heavyweight Vitali Klitscko who was assuming his first day in parliament.
Ukraine voted to make Russian its official language today. People weren’t happy. There were riots. Heavyweight champion/Kiev Mayoral Candidate Vitali Klitschko was injured in the clash. CRAZY.