- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Soccer has a way of being the coolest, sleekest, trendiest sport on Earth — essentially played by underwear models no less — yet the uniforms look like pop up ads from 1998. Someone, preferably British, please explain the 2014-15 EPL uniforms. Either we’re not getting something or these things are a very funny joke.
On Tuesday, the Kansas Jayhawks unveiled their Crimson Chrome Adidas threads, channeling their inner Oregon Ducks. Instead of having the traditional “KU” monogram on the helmet, the school opted to stamp a big-ass JayHawk on one side of their new lids and the player’s number on the other. It’s the uniform equivalent of a mullet.
We get it, Chevy, you’re the new kit sponsor for Manchester United. Could you tone it down, please?
Have we stumbled on the newest iteration of the Cavaliers’ uniform? Probably not. However, we do have some verified jersey changes coming to the league next year that are all upgrades from 2013-14. Check em out, inside…
What you see above is a possible leaked image of the new set of Nike uniforms Team USA will wear during the FIBA World Cup in Spain. Although it’s hard to tell from just a blurry photo, it appears as if these uniforms are sleeved. If so, that’s a nightmare for us all.
Old logos make a comeback, really old uniforms as well, and the Braves have decided they love America more than your favorite team. The complete rundown after the jump…