- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Honestly, all the submissions were pretty awesome. Thanks guys, for putting in the time and effort to design the Mavericks’ new jerseys. You’re reward? Bragging rights. Mark Cuban “may even throw in some tickets.” Aww. So sweet. Laissez-faire, boys. Slideshow after the jump.
Thanks to their Phil Knight connection, the University of Oregon spares no expense when it comes to have the freshest gear in the nation. Even the bottoms of their cleats, which people at home can’t even see, are designed with the word “swag” in mind.
Much was made earlier this football season about a particularly… we’ll call it striking uniform worn by Atlantic High School in Florida. Well, the company behind that uniform designed another one. And it is way, way worse. See it in all its glory, or something, after the jump.
I seem to be in the minority here, on Boise State’s black helmets the team will wear this Saturday against UNLV. Others seem to love them. They think the bronco logo looks menacing on a itch-black background. So why am I feeling so underwhelmed?