- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Soccer has a way of being the coolest, sleekest, trendiest sport on Earth — essentially played by underwear models no less — yet the uniforms look like pop up ads from 1998. Someone, preferably British, please explain the 2014-15 EPL uniforms. Either we’re not getting something or these things are a very funny joke.
On Tuesday, the Kansas Jayhawks unveiled their Crimson Chrome Adidas threads, channeling their inner Oregon Ducks. Instead of having the traditional “KU” monogram on the helmet, the school opted to stamp a big-ass JayHawk on one side of their new lids and the player’s number on the other. It’s the uniform equivalent of a mullet.
We get it, Chevy, you’re the new kit sponsor for Manchester United. Could you tone it down, please?
Have we stumbled on the newest iteration of the Cavaliers’ uniform? Probably not. However, we do have some verified jersey changes coming to the league next year that are all upgrades from 2013-14. Check em out, inside…
What you see above is a possible leaked image of the new set of Nike uniforms Team USA will wear during the FIBA World Cup in Spain. Although it’s hard to tell from just a blurry photo, it appears as if these uniforms are sleeved. If so, that’s a nightmare for us all.