- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
United States of America
I think we’re all relieved that this election cycle is only hours from ending. It’s been an exhausting year-and-a-half and you and me, well we’re ready to move on with our lives. But while the election ends, democracy persists and ‘MUHRICA never sleeps. The Rutgers Scarlet Knights have debuted the special edition helmets they’ll wear against Army on Saturday and they are stellar.
It was a windy afternoon at Wimbledon. With the roof open at Centre Court, Serena Williams’ hair wasn’t the only casualty of the strong gusts. Find out what happened after the jump.
Did you watch any NFL pregame ceremonies with those huge American flags the size of the entire field and wonder where they came from? Well, we can’t say we did, but now that CNBC’s Darren Rovell has given us the answer, we have to say, it’s pretty interesting.
35 years and one day ago, the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Chicago Cubs in extra innings, 5-4. Noteworthy? Not particularly…except for one thing.
A day removed from world number one Roger Federer’s loss to number 5 seed Robin Soderling in the clay court rematch of last year’s French Open final (a loss that ended Federer’s streak of reaching 23 consecutive Grand Slam semi-finals), women’s number one seed Serena Williams has fallen to Australia’s Samantha Stosur, 6-2, 6-7 (2), 8-6, in a grueling three set match.