- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
University Of North Dakota
North Dakota Men’s Basketball’s Play-By-Play Announcer Was Suspended For Calling Team Loss A Choke Job
The University of North Dakota men’s basketball team (11-14, 8-8 Big Sky) lost 74-72 in overtime to the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Saturday afternoon. UND led in the final minute of regulation, but missed five free throws in the final four minutes of regulation, allowing the Lumberjacks to force OT and win.
The University of North Dakota is wearing the jersey above as they have been banned from wearing the Fighting Sioux name and logo on their equipment in NCAA sponsored tournaments. Some UND fans decided to make a statement by buying commercial time during an NCAA Hockey Tournament simulcast.
One of hockey’s best traditions is the handshake line. After a weekend series, playoff series, etc. teams will line up in their entirety to shake hands in a show of sportsmanship. North Dakota’s Ben Blood didn’t get the memo.
College hockey, like high school hockey and the NHL, is doing its best to take headshots and hits from behind out of the game. North Dakota’s Danny Kristo was ejected for just such a hit tonight. And he wasn’t happy about it.