- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- Canadian Singer Forgets 30% Of Star Spangled Banner
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Russian Boxer Gets His Eye Obliterated (SLIDESHOW)
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Historically, the five doesn’t have much of an advantage, as they are generally a bigger school who’ve underperformed, while the twelve is a mid-major with the wind at their back. Although that isn’t the case in this years tourney, (12) Oregon already beat (5) Oklahoma State, and, SPOILER ALERT: the Running Rebels were “upset” by the Cal Golden Bears 65-61. As expected, one basketball easily beat two testicles.
Tonight, the TCU men’s basketball team upset the UNLV Runnin’ Rebels, who entered the matchup as the 11th-ranked team in the nation. After the game, let’s just say that the TCU fans may have, sort of “stormed the court.”
Last night, during a postgame press conference following his team’s loss to UNLV, Frank Martin kicked his already-high intensity up a notch.
Whether it’s being criticized for ordering his listeners to overload a popular sports blog, or getting called a liar by one of baseball’s best pitchers, there have been times when it seems like everybody hates Colin Cowherd.