- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- With Gronkowski Under The Knife, Let's Talk 2013 Tight End Options
- LeBron Even Flops At The Grocery Store
- Chris Kluwe Watched That Mermaid Documentary On Discovery Channel And Twitter Hilarity Ensued
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
USA Women’s Soccer
A delay of game call that led to the United States women’s soccer team tying things up against Canada yesterday was incorrect… but it ultimately did not cost the Canadian team the match. After the jump, a full breakdown.