- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
What a bummer. Can you imagine the things Chuck would say if he were on NBA 2K15? The possibilities were endless. Guess we’ll have to put up with “Shaqtin’ A Fool” and “Birdman, Birdman!” from the Big Aristotle. Let’s just hope we find a glitch for JaVale McGee.
As per usual, the top spots on both of these lists are obvious. But what about the next couple guys? Who’s the second and third best wideout/tight end in the universe? Madden ranks them, inside…
We all know who they’ve got at #1, but what about the other four slots? Who does EA Sports think are the four best running backs not named Adrian Peterson? Find out, inside…
There’s nothing as fun as finding an Easter Egg in a video game (except finding a Cadbury Egg in a video game, but that’s messy). In this scene from “MLB 14: The Show,” the home plate ump shows Dodgers OF Yasiel Puig how to flip the bat and pose after crushing a pitch into the deep seats.
You ever think, “Gee, if people worked as hard at solving world hunger as they do on memes and internet games, we’d be better off?” Well, not tonight. This is awesome.
American release date in September 23rd. You can pre-order it now, here.