- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Arkansas State Red Wolves aren’t exactly known for being a great football team. They’re an abysmal 1-2 to start off the season and they play in the Sun Belt Conference, which includes schools like Troy, University of Louisiana at Monroe, and Appalachian State. So it’s pretty good for the Red Wolves that they’re trying out acting exercises or trust falls or puppy tricks or something super weird on the field, because it’s certainly going to get them some notice.
…and the future appears to be awesome. See what we think about it before you go and drop $60 on updated rosters, inside.
Watch Tim Tebow’s Predictably Inspirational ‘Motivate Me Monday’ Segment From His First GMA Appearance
Can you also put any game in any system instead of this one? Because these B.S. new features are getting old, fast…