- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Reminds us of the time Ladybird Johnson posterized Oscar Robertson for that Rubella vaccine promotion.
If you thought the mere presence of Erin Andrews was enough to send some dudes into a catatonic state — well, you might still be correct. But those videobombers from last night struck again on “The Today Show” this morning, which means that they are, in fact, just being creepy dudes on purpose.
…parentless child walking around the Oklahoma City Thunder basketball court with his pants around his ankles! Adorable video after the jump.
The Miami Heat won a franchise-record 15 games in a row Monday night, defeating the Minnesota Timberwolves 97-81. Dwyane Wade had a fantastic night, finishing with 32 points, 10 assists, and 7 rebounds. With 11 points and 9 rebounds, Chris Bosh had a pretty decent night too. Clearly, it wasn’t as impressive as Wade’s, but Chris still needed his share of the spotlight.