- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
If you thought the mere presence of Erin Andrews was enough to send some dudes into a catatonic state — well, you might still be correct. But those videobombers from last night struck again on “The Today Show” this morning, which means that they are, in fact, just being creepy dudes on purpose.
…parentless child walking around the Oklahoma City Thunder basketball court with his pants around his ankles! Adorable video after the jump.
The Miami Heat won a franchise-record 15 games in a row Monday night, defeating the Minnesota Timberwolves 97-81. Dwyane Wade had a fantastic night, finishing with 32 points, 10 assists, and 7 rebounds. With 11 points and 9 rebounds, Chris Bosh had a pretty decent night too. Clearly, it wasn’t as impressive as Wade’s, but Chris still needed his share of the spotlight.