- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Annoying cowboy hat Batman guy probably didn’t anticipate this reaction. Police chief: it was “hilarious”.
Hey UConn, you’ve just beaten Iowa State to move onto the Elite 8 at Madison Square Garden. What are you gonna do now?
Anthony White Jr. might have outdone Kevin Canevari’s “Nae-Nae” with the ORIGINAL videobomb dance. Beating Duke just makes everyone so damn happy. No one contain themselves. We just want to shout it from the mountaintops! “MERCER UPSETS DUKE IN FIRST ROUND!!!”
Reminds us of the time Ladybird Johnson posterized Oscar Robertson for that Rubella vaccine promotion.
If you thought the mere presence of Erin Andrews was enough to send some dudes into a catatonic state — well, you might still be correct. But those videobombers from last night struck again on “The Today Show” this morning, which means that they are, in fact, just being creepy dudes on purpose.
…parentless child walking around the Oklahoma City Thunder basketball court with his pants around his ankles! Adorable video after the jump.