- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
vinny del negro
Vinny Del Negro is a bad basketball coach – just ask the internet. Even Bleacher Report made a slideshow about his shittiness. So of course Donald Sterling exercised the team option on his contract for the 2012-2013 season, because Donald Sterling enjoys torturing the soul of his fan base. Good thing Vinny Del Negro enjoys torture as well.
That’s a nasty looking cut on Blake Griffin’s lip, and nobody is accusing him of flopping on this play.
It makes sense that the New Jersey Nets want to make big-time head coaching hires this offseason – after all, they went 12-70 this year, one of the NBA’s all-time worst records. And so it follows that according to recent reports from ESPN, they’re pursuing the most prominent (according to us, anyway) candidate out there – Los Angeles Lakers coach Phil Jackson.