- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
vinny del negro
Vinny Del Negro is a bad basketball coach – just ask the internet. Even Bleacher Report made a slideshow about his shittiness. So of course Donald Sterling exercised the team option on his contract for the 2012-2013 season, because Donald Sterling enjoys torturing the soul of his fan base. Good thing Vinny Del Negro enjoys torture as well.
That’s a nasty looking cut on Blake Griffin’s lip, and nobody is accusing him of flopping on this play.
It makes sense that the New Jersey Nets want to make big-time head coaching hires this offseason – after all, they went 12-70 this year, one of the NBA’s all-time worst records. And so it follows that according to recent reports from ESPN, they’re pursuing the most prominent (according to us, anyway) candidate out there – Los Angeles Lakers coach Phil Jackson.