- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Cal Ripken Jr. and his family have had a pretty scary few days. A little over a week ago, Cal’s 74-year-old mother, Violet Ripken, was abducted at gunpoint. Today, a clearly distraught Cal spoke to a group of reporters in the B&O Warehouse at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, making his first public appearance since her kidnapping.