- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
If you thought things were tense in Congress, think again. The fiscal cliff has nothing on the violence-, corruption-riddled political system in the Ukraine, where in its legislature’s first day of a new session, a fist-fight, including crotch shots aplenty, broke out on the parliament floor. Present was legendary heavyweight Vitali Klitscko who was assuming his first day in parliament.
Ukraine voted to make Russian its official language today. People weren’t happy. There were riots. Heavyweight champion/Kiev Mayoral Candidate Vitali Klitschko was injured in the clash. CRAZY.
Just prior to his bout with Vitali Klitschko, Dereck Chisora made the second dumbest decision of his life, when he decided to spit in the face of Vitali’s brother, former heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko. Yeah, as if he needed to give the Klitschko brothers any more reasons to want to bash his face in.
In today’s LA Times, Bill Dwyer tells us something that we already know: the Klitschko brothers will never, ever fight each other. This isn’t news, nor is the $100 million payday that notorious boxing promoter Don King offered them for such a fight. But the one thing we do glean from Dwyer’s sit down with Wladimir Klitschko was the response that he gave to King after getting the offer.