- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
These Russian Hockey Players Didn’t Let President Vladimir Putin Score The Game-Winning Goal Or Anything
Amid allegations of ballot-box stuffing and fraud, Vladimir Putin was sworn in two days ago for his third term as President of the Russian Federation. How does a virtual czar celebrate becoming Russia’s head of state for the third time in four terms? He wins a hockey game, of course.