- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Clever Fake Facebook Account For Broncos Linebacker Von Miller Has A Message For Joe Flacco (UPDATE)
As good as Peyton Manning as been, there’s a strong case to be made that Denver’s best player this season has been linebacker Von Miller. So it made sense the NFL Network team wanted to talk to him following the Broncos’ 26-13 win last night…and that Raiders fans wouldn’t be especially welcoming.
Von Miller continued his streak of disrespecting quarterbacks with sassy post-sack celebrations when he channeled Men Without Hats during the Broncos’ 36-14 win yesterday. Miller and his defense recorded seven sacks on Newton, including this safety, and Denver’s quickly becoming the forgotten contender in the AFC. Also, this is very much the dance I did when I was six and beat the first level in Star Fox. [BSO]
Who could blame Von Miller for being excited? It was a great night for him (four tackles – all for a loss – including two sacks), for his Broncos in general (a 31-19 opening night win over the Steelers)… oh, and also the Broncos have a new quarterback who was pretty good too. He’s from Louisiana or something. It was the way Miller expressed this excitement, though, that really got everyone’s attention.