- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
A Clever Fake Facebook Account For Broncos Linebacker Von Miller Has A Message For Joe Flacco (UPDATE)
As good as Peyton Manning as been, there’s a strong case to be made that Denver’s best player this season has been linebacker Von Miller. So it made sense the NFL Network team wanted to talk to him following the Broncos’ 26-13 win last night…and that Raiders fans wouldn’t be especially welcoming.
Von Miller continued his streak of disrespecting quarterbacks with sassy post-sack celebrations when he channeled Men Without Hats during the Broncos’ 36-14 win yesterday. Miller and his defense recorded seven sacks on Newton, including this safety, and Denver’s quickly becoming the forgotten contender in the AFC. Also, this is very much the dance I did when I was six and beat the first level in Star Fox. [BSO]
Who could blame Von Miller for being excited? It was a great night for him (four tackles – all for a loss – including two sacks), for his Broncos in general (a 31-19 opening night win over the Steelers)… oh, and also the Broncos have a new quarterback who was pretty good too. He’s from Louisiana or something. It was the way Miller expressed this excitement, though, that really got everyone’s attention.