- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the San Antonio Spurs 107-93 at home yesterday. Also, this happened.
Kevin Youkilis Will Be A Yankee. Before Everyone Flips Out, Here Are Some Other Notable Transfers From Red Sox Nation To The Evil Empire
Kevin Youkilis became the next in a line of notable members of the Boston Red Sox to jump ship for the New York Yankees. Just to make sure you didn’t forget, Sox Nation, here some of your most notable players in history to jump ship for the Evil Empire.