- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the San Antonio Spurs 107-93 at home yesterday. Also, this happened.
Kevin Youkilis Will Be A Yankee. Before Everyone Flips Out, Here Are Some Other Notable Transfers From Red Sox Nation To The Evil Empire
Kevin Youkilis became the next in a line of notable members of the Boston Red Sox to jump ship for the New York Yankees. Just to make sure you didn’t forget, Sox Nation, here some of your most notable players in history to jump ship for the Evil Empire.