- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the San Antonio Spurs 107-93 at home yesterday. Also, this happened.
Kevin Youkilis Will Be A Yankee. Before Everyone Flips Out, Here Are Some Other Notable Transfers From Red Sox Nation To The Evil Empire
Kevin Youkilis became the next in a line of notable members of the Boston Red Sox to jump ship for the New York Yankees. Just to make sure you didn’t forget, Sox Nation, here some of your most notable players in history to jump ship for the Evil Empire.