- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the San Antonio Spurs 107-93 at home yesterday. Also, this happened.
Kevin Youkilis Will Be A Yankee. Before Everyone Flips Out, Here Are Some Other Notable Transfers From Red Sox Nation To The Evil Empire
Kevin Youkilis became the next in a line of notable members of the Boston Red Sox to jump ship for the New York Yankees. Just to make sure you didn’t forget, Sox Nation, here some of your most notable players in history to jump ship for the Evil Empire.