- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
The Minnesota Twins played the Kansas City Royals last night, with the Twins sporting their classic blue road jersey with a red “Minnesota” splashed across the front. Well, for the most part. SS Brian Dozier missed the memo, and was given a jersey with red “Twins” letters instead. Check out the difference between the two, after the jump.