- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
washington state cougars
If you’re like me, when you picture a team of football-playing zombies, you think to yourself, “That would be the scariest football team ever.” But to hear Washington State coach Mike Leach say it, maybe we were thinking about hypothetical zombie football teams all wrong.
You like video footage of old-timey sporting events, right? That color footage of the 1939 World Series made your day, didn’t it? Well, this one’s not in color, but brace yourself for footage of an even older sporting event.
Some welcome news for college football fans in the area of Pullman, Wash., and really, college football fans everywhere: according to CBS’ Bruce Feldman, former Texas Tech coach Mike Leach is Washington State’s choice to replace the fired Paul Wulff. There are many reasons for Washington State fans – and everyone else – to be excited.