- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
As a new football season begins it also means we officially hear about suspensions handed down for some NFL bad boys. There are several guys facing suspensions who could use both extra cash and plenty of distractions. And there are other NFL players, any of whom could get themselves into trouble at any time. What is the best non-NFL line of work for them?
Proposed Changes To The NFL’s Drug Policy Would Have Saved Wes Welker And Josh Gordon From Suspension
Get to know the difference between MDMA and amphetamines. And why Wes Welker and many other NFLers were recently slapped with a four-game PED suspension.
Denver Broncos WR Wes Welker has been suspended for four games by the NFL for violating the league’s policy against performance enhancing substances. Who should we add in his place?
The Broncos blew another big game last night, and now Wes Welker’s allegiances are being called into question.
If You’re Famous Enough, The Internet Will Find A Video Of You Dressed As Britney Spears (You’re Wes Welk-come)
The video clearly aired before the Pats last Super Bowl appearance, but it’s just making it’s way to the sports blogs today. Wes Welker, who graduated from high school in 2000, probably didn’t expect to become one of the most recognized faces in the NFL, but he is. And now, the guys he plays with know his secret. Keep in mind: Were it 13 years later, he might have been twerking.
Literally one game into the season and my team is already screwed. FML. Let the scramble for Julius Thomas begin…