- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cleanthony Early’s dunk late in the first half makes a statement, Wichita State up by six at half, but Kentucky now within one early in the second. With updates.
Dear Wichita State, Please Explain The Real Meaning Behind “The Shockers” So We Can Stop Making Dane Cook Jokes
One in the final four, and none in the stink: Shockers are people who harvest wheat, apparently. That being said, what the hell is with the mascot? Is it a stalk of wheat, or a partially exploded Polly-O string cheese? Rastafarian Bart Simpson? Wikipedia, activate explanation!
Another day of the NCAA tournament, another handful of big upsets. Last night’s culprits: Wichita State and Oregon, who both did their parts to ruin everyone’s brackets by knocking off a couple of the best teams in the country.
Trailing 65-60, Withita State’s Malcolm Armstead bricked a three and Illinois State’s Jackie Carmichael snagged the rebound. It was a particularly vicious board, we might add, because Carmichael’s leg so just happened to flail out to the left and kick Illinois State’s Teleke Cotton in the chest.