- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Can Brolin Mawejje Break Through The Corruption To Become Africa’s First Winter Olympic Snowboarder?
Meet the 22-year-old from Uganda who hides his face so people focus on his tricks rather than his skin color. Will Brolin Mawejje find a way to represent his native continent on the snow in 2018?
Speaking of a “12-year high,” anyone put any credence into the theory that Bob Costas’s eyes are always red because he’s been chain-smoking weed before broadcasts? In all honesty, with ratings like this Bob can do whatever the hell he wants…
Winter Olympics mascot bear is emotionally exhausted and morally bankrupt following Russia’s men’s hockey loss to Finland. Meanwhile, head coach Zinetula Bilyaletdinov gives a new, exciting meaning to the term “Eat Me”.
Winning a silver medal? Seinfeld contends that there’s nothing like the hell of explaining how much you lost by for the rest of your life.
Russian Protesters Want To Render Hockey Ref’s Body Fat Into Soap, But Insist That’s Not A Death Threat
Just because a group of people are doing something that symbolizes killing someone and rendering their fat to make soap, don’t take that the wrong way. For the Russians insist that it will be gentle soap, filled with love.