- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Wisconsin shot the lights out in Boston tonight, hitting 14 three-pointers in their Sweet 16 match-up with Syracuse. But on the final possession, where the Badgers had a chance to take the lead with 15.5 seconds to go, they finally went cold. Watch Syracuse advance to the Elite 8, after the jump.
This makes sense. If you’re Wisconsin’s men’s basketball head coach Bo Ryan you probably should take a few minutes to teach your players how to dive for loose balls at Williams Arena, home of the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
In a report filed to Wisconsin’s ABC affiliate, a source has alleged that former Wisconsin associate athletic director John Chadima grabbed a male subordinate’s crotch at a boozy Rose Bowl-week party in southern California. This doesn’t look good, obviously. Details, after the jump.
Wisconsin lost the Rose Bowl yesterday, but Badgers running back Montee Ball finished up one of the truly great seasons for a college running back with a 32-carry, 164-yard, one-touchdown performance. For all his successes, though, one move that didn’t quite succeed stood out the most.
Wisconsin just won the Big 10 championship partly on the strength of a spectacular fourth-and-six conversion late in the game, trailing by five. And who better to bring out the excitement of the moment than Gus Johnson? No one, that’s who.