- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michael Finley made over $138 million in the NBA after graduating from Wisconsin, so hopefully he’s not in over his head here. But I’m not sure he realizes how much money he’ll be spending if he actually gives free drinks to Badgers with student IDs.
Time to dial back the antipathy for a moment and show some love for Wisconsin’s Montee Ball, who set a new NCAA record for career touchdowns scored today as the Badgers took on Penn State with his 79th career touchdown.
While the country’s “experts” are fumbling to find a functional rankings system for college football, there’s a very important factor that the stat nerds left out. The list, and our methodology, after the jump.
Star Ohio high school football player Kyle Dodson won’t be attending Ohio State, but there’s something he wants you to know.
If you dozed off during Wisconsin’s 24-point first-half showing last night, you might have missed Bruesewitz’s secret—he has a perm.