- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
After years of listening to the guttural cries of the world’s top ranked tennis players reach incredibly loud heights, the governing bodies of the sport have had enough. A new plan calls for educational campaigns in youth programs to teach kids not to scream when they play, as well as the use of a “Hawk-Eye for noise” that will measure players’ on-court grunting.
The U.S. Open begins Monday, and that means we’ll have John McEnroe back in our lives on a regular basis. This is a good thing – but when you like to talk as much as McEnroe, sometimes you’re going to irk some people.