- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Was Woody Hayes Enough Of A Damn Maniac To Use A Penis-Biting Turtle As A Motivational Tool? And If So, Did It Work?
Woody Hayes: great coach. Ohio State legend. Synonymous with old-school, hard-nosed football. 219 careers wins. Four unbeaten seasons. Oh, and also: a little unhinged. but this unhinged?
Just think of it as a more extreme version of owning the jersey of a traded player.