- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Leo Messi, Argentinian soccer player for Barcelona, is so good that he needs his own adjective. His coach apparently didn’t know how to describe him anymore. So now Messi has an adjective in a Spanish dictionary. The weird details, after the jump.
FOX’s Jay Glazer called out ESPN on Twitter, accusing them of calling his report “sources.” An ESPNer responded with the WWL’s ridiculous policy on “sources” and “reports” and things and stuff. The juicy, nerdy details, after the jump.